From: Carl Dow
Date: 08/12/08 02:42:48
To: Dr M... C.......
Subject: Bone doctor date Sept. 2

Dear T...

Please pass this on to Dr. C........ I phoned Dr. B..... to tell him
that I was being paralyzed by pain and that if I didn't hear from him I
would go to emergency. The message was left at about 3 a.m. About 10
a.m. I got a call from (Dr. B’s receptionist). She confirmed that I had been
booked for September but didn't have a firm date. We talked for a
while. A day later she called back to say she could book me for
September 25. We talked for another while. A day later she called again
to say, "You warmed my heart. I've juggled dates and I've found time
for you to come in on Tuesday, September 2." FYI I'm now only in
discomfort. I've discovered that if I take eight T3s a day I reach a
relatively pain-free plateau. I also discovered that when I yield to my
eternal optimism and stop taking the T3s that the pain returns with a
vengeance. So intense that in bed I can't even turn over without
involuntarily crying out. The eight T3s therefore is what me and my
condition requires so that I can move with only discomfort. By guess
and by gosh we make our way. Life has a way of taking us around
interesting corners. Looking forward.

Carl

Carl Dow
613-233-6225
______

I received the following reply:

From:  <k...._t....@sympatico.ca>
Date: August 12, 2008 7:41:52 PM EST
To: "Carl Dow"
Subject: Re: Bone doctor date Sept. 2

 Hi Carl:
Just to say that I saw your e-mail this morning before going to work, which is unusual that I would even look at the computer at 6:30 a.m.  Anyway I printed it out and gave it to Dr. C........  I hope all goes well with you, you sure are an inspiration with your spirit, and the way you can still make people smile even with what you are going through.

Good Luck!! Give me a call if you need an appt with us or anything.

T....
______

By the time you read this I will be in recovery from my time under the knife. Meanwhile, please read below to see the stories that we will break when we resume publishing Friday, September 19, 2008:

Condi Rice has been spending $10 million a year to foster the Dalai Lama in propaganda and physical disruption in and out of Tibet

______

How the Stalinization of American capitalism destroyed the Auto Big Three and produced the neo-cons who, if not restrained, are in deadly plunder of the system itself

_________

Mugabe’s Biggest Sin

Anglo-American and Chinese interests clash over Zimbabwe’s strategic mineral wealth

______

Why John McCain called for exclusion of Russia from the G8 weeks before the Georgia-Russia conflict over South Ossetia

______

Carl Rove and Cheney engineered the Georgia attack against South Ossetia. Georgia was trained and armed by Israeli and U.S. military. Georgia dropped cluster bombs and hoped to block the tunnel connecting South Ossetia and Russia. Thereby prolonging the conflict. The plan failed and Russian troops poured in. Result: in five days the U.S. had another Bay of Pigs.

______

Carl Rove is managing John McCain’s campaign

______

By hook or by crook for decades: how the Republicans have stolen U.S. presidencies

______

Conservative strategy in Canada, with Harper leading the pack, is to cast a negative public pall on the electoral process so voters will stay away from the polls with the Tories working quietly undercover to bring out its hardcore rightwing base on election day. So don’t let them discourage you. Your vote counts. Be sure to use it

______

China: How Wal-Mart and the Forbes 500 in Communist China are surrendering to capitalist style trade unions

______

How Nike was forced to transform a slave factory

______

While George W. Bush, who operates at the intellectual level of a schoolyard bully, is putting a mothballed fleet back in action to intimidate South and Central America, Cuba, for at least a decade, has used a floating hospital ship to treat the sick and disabled in these countries, including the restoration of sight to tens of thousands

_____

See you Friday, September 19, 2008

Meanwhile, take it easy but take it.

Looking forward.